Container Size Keeps Changing Sizes

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Max77

Container Size Keeps Changing Sizes

Post by Max77 »

Hi,

When editing in responsive mode the container size keeps changing whenever I click on a different responsive segment to edit within it and then click back to the responsive segment that keeps changing on its own. The values that I typed in for that container size at the responsive level keeps changing at random also.

Any help on fixing this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hi,

this question is not so easy to answer without the appropriate example. Maybe read the section on "Responsive Design" in the manualhttps://static.incomedia.eu/webanimator ... 20v4.0.pdfstarting on page 25.

Another tip: Remove unnecessary breakpoints and activate "Auto-Fit" under "Document"

Thanks
Oscar007

Max77

Post by Max77 »

Hi,

Thanks for the response and tip.

Max77

Post by Max77 »

Oskar007 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:26 pm Hi,

this question is not so easy to answer without the appropriate example. Maybe read the section on "Responsive Design" in the manualhttps://static.incomedia.eu/webanimator ... 20v4.0.pdfstarting on page 25.

Another tip: Remove unnecessary breakpoints and activate "Auto-Fit" under "Document"

Thanks
Oscar007
Hi Oscar007,

I have two screenshots that show the responsive frame size keeps showing about 100px less than than the cut off point util the next breakpoint kicks in. Is there any way to insure that breakpoints are correct in size every time when clicking on the breakpoint for editing in the breakpoint panel? The GDrive link below has the has the screenshots showing the issue I'm facing. Thanks in advance for any help on this serious matter.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,
does this only affect the display during editing in WA 4, which would be normal so far, or does it also affect the display on different end devices, e.g. parts of the content are cut off?

Thank you
Oskar007

Max77

Post by Max77 »

Oskar007 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:14 am Hello,
does this only affect the display during editing in WA 4, which would be normal so far, or does it also affect the display on different end devices, e.g. parts of the content are cut off?

Thank you
Oskar007
Hi Oscar007,

Thanks for the fast response. So just to clarify, are saying that its just a part of the normal workings of the software to show a lesser pixel dimmension than what the actual breakpoint pixels are set to? Naturally, this could throw someone off in the editing phase of a project. It's good to know now however that this is how brekpoints are displayed, I'll proceed with a render of the project to see if the are any actual cutoffs 100px into each layout and will go from there if there are issues. Can you please explain Incomedia has made this part of the "normal" workings of how the software displays breakpoints while being edited? Thanks so much in advance.

Kind Regards

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,

regarding your question: It is important to know that the scene itself always has the same size in the browser/html player, only the container is scaled according to the breakpoints (see also the manual from page 27). So that even an inexperienced user can now create a responsive page, the software takes over virtually all the necessary corrections to achieve a perfect end result.

Thank you
Oskar007