A Problem with the move from top animation applied to 5 text lines

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Julian

A Problem with the move from top animation applied to 5 text lines

Post by Julian »

Here I have a simple WA4 project with 5 lines of text which are supposed to be moved from top to bottom.

To create the project, I duplicated 5 lines and added the effect for transitioning in and out. I changed the animation. Unfortunately, things haven't gone quite as planned, so could you please take a look? I added notes on each of the stages. (1) the movement was not correct (2) one line behaves unexpectedly

Is this a problem with the program or did I do something wrong?
Attachments
DROPLINES.zip
(58.29 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello Julian,
okay, you didn't make a mistake, but if you only want to do this project with the "finished" effects, small corrections have to be made to the animation. But before that, a note: In order to insert the "finished" effects, you need either the automatic or the manual recording function, it is sufficient to place the timer at the point where the effect should start. That's probably where the error in Scene_3 comes from.
In "Droplines_1" I corrected your animation once in Scene_1 and in Scene_2 a combination of key frame and the "finished" effect, which would be easier for your project.
To Scene_1 with the "finished" effects:
1. At the start, all lines of text should be at the same height
2. Then set the first dropdown effect for text 1, which is automatically placed at the end after it has been executed
3. Now set the next dropdown animation for text 2 and then set the timer to the end point of this dropdown animation and move text line 2 up to where its end point should be
4. Repeat step 3 for the last two lines of text
To scene_2
Here you can see the same animation implemented with keyframes in combination with the finished effect, which I think is the easier way. How to set keyframes you can look herehttps://www.beikuki.de/my_tutorial_4/keyframe-1.html.

Okay, that was a lot of text, if you didn't understand something, just ask again.

Thanks
Oscar007
Attachments
DROPLINES_1.zip
(57.83 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Julian

Post by Julian »

Thank You!