Application Error

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
TheBarkingLot

Application Error

Post by TheBarkingLot »

I have been unable to open the application. The loading screen appears, then an Application Error message window pops up. The error message reads:

An application error occurred.
Please check whether your data is correct and repeat the action. If this error occurs again, there is a more serious malfunction in the application and you should close it.

Error: The invocation of the constructor on type 'AnimatorWizard.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.
One or more errors occurred.

Do you want to continue?
(If you click Yes, you will continue with your work; if you click No, the application will close.)

ICD

Post by ICD »

In order to help you, please send the log file to logs@webanimator.com. Depending on the product version you are using, you can find the file at

C:\Users\[YOUR Windows User]\AppData\Local\soft-evolution\WebAnimator Plus\Logfile.txt

or at

C:\Users\[YOUR Windows User]\AppData\Local\soft-evolution\WebAnimator\Logfile.txt

Please note that the directory "AppData" is by default hidden by Windows. In Windows Explorer you can choose the option to show hidden files and directories (View-> Options) or simply type the path into the address bar.