WA go

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
krikette

WA go

Post by krikette »

Bonjour,
I'm trying to do something correct with WAgo ; when I clic on the preview button, it's WebSite 11 wich open, even if WebSite 12 is already opened on mY desk, with the website I want to use to include the WAgo tests ;
I want to use websiteX5 evolution - 12, not the 11 version ! but I dont wan't to uninstall 11, ( I need it for other projects ) ...Could you explain to me how to do to open previews in my last version of WebSite ?
Secondly, if I want to import a WAgo project in a cell, it seems that I can't use the "WebAnimator Animation" object : why ? how to do ? is there a WAgo object to add in the optionnal object gallery ?
in fact, I think I should have bought WebAnimator directly to understand WAgo .... :cry:
thank you

ICD

Post by ICD »

Bonjour,

You can create and preview you animations inside WAgo. As soon as you have something you want to use in WebSite X5, you can choose to export your project in the appropriate format in the last step of the wizard.

Please contact the WebSite X5 forum for questions targeting the import and usage of your animations inside WebSite X5.

krikette

Post by krikette »

Bonjour,
OK for the inside preview, but it doesn't work each time ... and when I choose to use firefox as drfault browser, it doesn't want to keep the information, it always use the website 11 browser as default ...no way to register my own sttings ! you say me to ask in the website forum, but the problem comes from WA no? I miss time ...
Well, I regret not to have bought the complete WA first, I Ithink that's what I'm going to do, but I'm disapointed to have spent 20€ for nothing ! I would have appreciated more explications like how to import my projects ( which files do I put and where) in website, why sould I choose html 5, or other formats..etc..
Never mind, I will think before click now ; but now I'm afraid to buy the complete WA, if there are many bugs like in "WAgo" ; I don't think I' m too stupid, I'm a photoshop addict and just wanted to enhance the design of my websites with light animations...
thank you at all, sorry for the inconvenience ...

John Schwartz

Post by John Schwartz »

Bonjour Krikette

I don't know the WA go, neither the Wa plus, but I can recommend the "normal" WebAnimator.
You should hang on, because it is really easy to use, and with possibility for exporting a wax5-file to use with the Website X5, You can integrate an animation in a website simply by exporting a waxfile from WA and connect this waxfile to an animation object in Website X5 - it is very simple. You can see a little example here : http://www.bramminginfo.dk/page-10.html
I think You should have a special upgrade price, but I have nothing to do with either WA or Website.
I just like their programs.
Well - there is some bugs (p.t. no gif animation when using wax-files ) and there is some functions I think that WA SHOULD have, but all in all good programs.
So - hang on - I think : the more users, the more functionality in the program.

Kind regards
John Schwartz