Tutorial or manual

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Otto

Tutorial or manual

Post by Otto »

Is there any tutorial or manual about webanimator? I cant produce any animation with it.

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello Otto,

-List and description of all functions- can be found under the entry -Question / Documentation- all functions are listed and described here.

Video tutorials can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +tutorials

If you have special questions, I'll be happy to help.

Greetings
Oskar007

translated with Google

Otto

Post by Otto »

Hello Oskar007
Maybe I am stupid, but I don't see the items "Question / Documentation" in my webanimator go. By clicking on "help" I come to this forum. The program just starts with Project selection. Where do I find "question/documentation"?
Greetings,
Otto

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello Otto,
Another way to open the documentation is:
Open the installation folder of Webanimator there, among other things, you will find a PDF file with the name "manual_en" which you can open by double-clicking.
This is usually the file that opens when you click Help.
greeting
Oskar007

translated with Google

Otto

Post by Otto »

Hello Oskar007
There is no manual_en in the webanimatorGo directory.
If I download the webanimatorPLUS version then a manual for that version appears indeed. However, I have no license for that.
I bought WebanimatorGo to get some hands on experiewnce with a webanimation program. I even have this version on CD, bought together with X5PRO (which has a good help section). I expected that also for WebanimatorGp.
So WebanimatorGo is quite useless for me. May be I should buy Webanimator NOW or PLUS. But than I loose the money I paid already for the Go edition!
Do you know if there is a separate manual for the Go version? If you happen to have one, could you send it to me?
Thanks!
Otto

Otto

Post by Otto »

Hello Oskar007
Unfortunately in the directory of the version WebanimatorGo there is no manual_en (or other).
It only appears in the other versions of Webanimator and seems to be not applicable to the Go version.
If you know/have any manual for the Go version, please send it to me. Otherwise, I will try-and-error. Up to now I did not manage to import a .wav5 file into PROX5.
Regards,
Otto