I did it !

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
krikette

I did it !

Post by krikette »

Bonjour, :(
I've just bought the "WA-go", thinking it could be a good way to learn easily before having the complete "WA", but there is no help file ! nothing to explain how to use and what to do with !! no examples !!! it is written 'for newbies", but I think I should be an expert newbie to start using it ...I don't see what I can't do more than what I do with Web Expert ....
( a french translation would be appreciated too...) ; just now, I'm dissapointed ... :cry:

ICD

Post by ICD »

Bonjour,

First of all I'd like to thank you for purchasing WebAnimator go! We were trying to create a tool that is easily usable and where everything can be discovered by simply putting in some images and texts, press the preview button to see the results, and finally export the results as soon as you like what you see. If something is not clear, we always appreciate your input on how we could improve the product.

Your suggestion for a french translation already is on our wish list.

Thank you for your feedback!

krikette

Post by krikette »

Hi, and thank you for such a rapid answer ; at least, i see that my english is nearly understandable !
So, I 'm going to persist and try to build a little project ... if I fail, you will have to read my wondefull english ; again . 8-) :|

ICD

Post by ICD »

Good luck! (Your English is more than just 'understandable') :)