New features

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
John Schwartz

New features

Post by John Schwartz »

It is not said that it is forbidden to give input to new features - so here is one.

A possibility to name positions on a timeline, and a new action-option : goto timeline position :

A possibility to have an event type more than once, but with a condition:

on key press - condition 1 : a>30 >>> goto timeline position : label1
on key press - condition 2 : a>10 >>>> goto timeline position : label 4
on key press - condition 3 : a>=1 >>>> load scene : 3

The first condition met, that "is true", will be the one chosen for "on key press"

On the event a new action : mem-action. This should give the possibility for inputting :

a = a+1
c=34

It could be discussed if the mem-action should be performed before or after, the condition check.

I hope it is understandable. If wanted, I can specify the idea with some more text and some examples.

What do You think of this idea ?

Perhaps also a possibility to, on a point on the timeline to mark for a stop, and a possibility to have an option "play". perhaps these possibilities already are in the system - I am not very experienced yet.

Kind regards
John

ICD

Post by ICD »

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your interesting suggestions. Personally I really like them and I've forwarded your suggestions to our wish list. We are collecting ideas for future versions and your input is greatly appreciated!

John Schwartz

Post by John Schwartz »

A little adding/correction to my post.

I wrote about a possibility to mark for a stop on the timeline - I meant a "pause".
I know that there is maybe not much difference, but it could be misunderstood that I wanted a form for "exit".
It should be a pause ( maybe a conditional pause ), and then via ( for example ) a click, to "resume" play.

Hope this gives meaning.