Cefsharp problems for a newbie - stumped and lost

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
balcarres

Cefsharp problems for a newbie - stumped and lost

Post by balcarres »

Have just bought Webanimator Go as part of the sale. Downloaded and installed but on running it, get the error reported by others about "Cefsharp.dll dependencies not found". Tried to follow what I *should* do via the forums but I am lost as to how and what to do to proceed/download/install. Is there an idiot's step-by-step guide as to how to proceed to make the package runnable? My impression is that I have to download Visual Studio as I don't have Visual Studio installed on my machine (and would rather not have to do so as I dislike a lot of the Microsoft products, and I use other, better software packages) but if needs must ...? Is there a future software re-write that would preclude having to rely on 'other party' software modules to make the Incomedia packages standalone?

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello,
for this error you need to install the c++ 2013 Windows package in your system.
Try to download and install this package by this following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa ... x?id=40784

Thank you.

balcarres

Post by balcarres »

Have attempted to follow the instructions supplied and downloaded and installed the required C++ package but still to no avail. Did a complete search on my laptop for Cefsharp.dll but not found - something called ICSharpCode.sharplib.dll is present in Program Files (86)>Web Animator Go 3 but package will still not run, even after a reboot.
AFAIC I have paid money for an unusable package

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello balcarres,
try to install the 64bit package and x86 package and try again.
If you have urgent to use it try to install WebAnimator in another pc.
Let me know.

balcarres

Post by balcarres »

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but no, your suggestions do not fix my problem

balcarres

Post by balcarres »

Re-installed both versions of the C++ packages, system now loads and works.
Many thanks to all concerned

fredeo

Post by fredeo »

Have attempted to follow the instructions supplied and downloaded and installed the required C++ package but still to no avail. Did a complete search on my laptop for Cefsharp.dll but not found - something called ICSharpCode.sharplib.dll is present in Program Files (86)>Web Animator Go 3 but package will still not run, even after a reboot.
AFAIC I have paid money for an unusable package

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,
can you check if these files (see screenshot) are in the file folder of Webanimator?
greeting
Oskar007
Attachments
coredateien.jpg
coredateien.jpg (32.23 KiB) Viewed 4660 times