group objects issue

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
blackjack1979

group objects issue

Post by blackjack1979 »

see this video
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmQmASrjm7wH7F3GKrnEXNnmQNdQ

I can show many more mistakes of your raw program .... I do not believe that in the development process it was impossible to see these errors because of which it is impossible to work in it !!!! I advise your developer to install the program SAOLA ANIMATE and see how to work !!

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

second video with new project. say me how to work with this "soft"????
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmQmASrjm7wH7F57V3NLpyn3ziBt

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,

if only certain objects should be "grouped", proceed as follows:

Click on the first object, then while keeping the "Ctrl-key" pressed, click on the other objects that should be grouped and then group them.

greeting
Oskar007

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

why I can not allocate them and group them without ctrl, as in any other programs?

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,
Unfortunately I can not answer, because I would have to ask the developers for some reason why this is not possible.
greeting
Oskar007

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

Oskar007 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:22 pm Hello,
Unfortunately I can not answer, because I would have to ask the developers for some reason why this is not possible.
greeting
Oskar007
you read manual of this programm??? i read....
from manual "To do so, select all the relevant objects by dragging a selection frame around them while
keeping the left mouse pressed. Then click the right mouse button and select Grouping/Group.

"
please repair this bug!!!!! why users should test such simple functions that the developer should check?

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello blackjack1979,
i test the grouping function and work correctly. I use the verison 3.0.2 and Windows 10.
What version of the program are you using and which operating system is installed?
Try to installing the software on another PC and let me know.

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

ICR wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:23 pm Hello blackjack1979,
i test the grouping function and work correctly. I use the verison 3.0.2 and Windows 10.
What version of the program are you using and which operating system is installed?
Try to installing the software on another PC and let me know.
I also use windows 10 x64 v1803 and app ver 3.0.2 ... after the video that I sent you I received a completely non-working program. I originally had version 3.0 and I updated it ( to 3.0.2) without reinstalling the program. Today I deleted it completely and installed it again - there is no problem anymore! It seems it was caused by an incorrect update. I will not update it anymore, only a new installation.
Thank you for the quick answers! this problem solved

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

All the same, the problem is not solved. I'm looking for why it works. I'll post the results later