Animation Problem

Machen auch Sie mit und tauschen Sie Vorschläge, Lösungen, Tipps mit anderen WebAnimator Usern aus der ganzen Welt aus.
johntimber

Animation Problem

Post by johntimber »

Hello,

I have just noticed that some animations that I do using impress have now got some very bad looking black areas associated with them. For example when I have an arrow appear on a slide with a mouse-click the arrow draws and there is a black box at the end of the arrow, obscuring what is underneath it. These slides worked absolutely perfectly last year but now are show this behavior on *both* of my laptops. Last year I was using OO 3.3 but have since switched to AOO 3.41.I have had a look around for something like this and found something about /Tools/Options/View and turning off hardware acceleration. In my version of this the hardware acceleration option is greyed out.Are there perhaps any other solutions to this problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 10&t=56124
Online video production company

Thanks

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello johntimber,
i am sorry, I do not understand what program you're referring to. If you are using Open Office you can contact their support. If you have problems with WebAnimator try to explain better and also attach screenshots.
Thank you.