Transparent Issue with GIFS

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
onlye

Transparent Issue with GIFS

Post by onlye »

August 2019 - " Yes, there will soon be a revised version of Webanimator, in which the errors that occurred until then, should be resolved.
greeting
Oskar007"

Almost a year. Where is the update to address this major bug/flaw? There appears to be no development on this product at all. You should be honest and tell people on your website that it is an end of life program with no future. Very dishonest.

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello onlye,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm only sharing what the support says about the program. I am also just a "normal" user who, for the fun of the program, tries to make it easier for others to get started with Webanimator and to be able to solve one or the other problem.
I uploaded an example of the problem with the transparent background here http://www.beikuki.de/transparent_test times. Check it out.
greeting
Oskar007

Translated with Google

onlye

Post by onlye »

My apologies Oskar007, I thought you were providing a reply as a Webanimator/Incomedia representative. So the forum is not supported or replied to by company representatives?

My frustration is the single task I would use the product for does not work. Also this IS a dead product yet the company continues to promote it as current and viable. I just suggest they are honest about it being end-of-life and no development or support are provided. I realize all their focus is on the X5. I am a web developer and took a brief look at that I don't get it at all.

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello onlye,
I don’t think the web animator is finished, the corona pandemic didn’t make it easy for developers from Italy to keep things running normally. Just write a PM to ICR, he can certainly help you in this matter.
greeting
Oskar007

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello Onlye

I apologize for the great delay on providing news on this. It seems like the issue is in fact related to GIF export only. Via HTML and WAX5 it should work just fine
I've personally taken care of notifying the developers of this so that the matter might be given a little priority considering that no news has been received on this for quite some time

I renew my apologies and hope to be able to let you know something soon

Thank you