On-line images not appearing

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Matt

On-line images not appearing

Post by Matt »

Hi,

I have a fully up to date Webanimator plus and to date I have used my own images in animations. However today I decided to check the on-line library. When I clicked on the browse on-line option, a substantially blank window opened with the options of inserting a search term and choosing either photos or vector graphics. (in the bottom right their was also an option to choose large or small preview).

However no matter what I entered, no items appeared in the window.

I know I can link in to pixabay via internet and download images from their as I have a sign -on, but I am sure that I used to get images appearing directly in Webanimator.

Am I doing something wrong, is it a known issue, am I going daft?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards

Matt

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,
I can confirm the error. There is no preview of the program. The programmers have to look at that.
greeting
Oskar007

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello matt,
I report it to our developres team.
Thank you.

Matt

Post by Matt »

Oskar007 and ICR

Thanks for the replies.

I look forward to a solution.

Regards

Matt

EddieStab

Post by EddieStab »

heroes

May be somebody wanna playing heroes 4 on-line? smile Post here and we can make it. Also tourneys games going.

Matt

Post by Matt »

:D :D :D Have just checked today and all seems to be working again. Thanks for your attention and response.

Regards

Matt

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Perfect and still fun with Webanimator.
greeting
Oskar007

Weles

Post by Weles »

Help me have the same problem. I bought the program 2 weeks ago, but during this time I could not open Browse images online. What should I do?

LeaLe

Post by LeaLe »

I have the same problem as well.....

Oskar007

Post by Oskar007 »

Hello,

the problem is probably with Pixabay, I can't call up any images online at the moment.

Oskar007