opacity value

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Post Reply
blackjack1979
Posts: 37

opacity value

Post by blackjack1979 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 am

i need to use opacity 63% strongly. how can i make this? How could your developers remove the numerical value of transparency? how did you come up with this?

User avatar
Oskar007
Posts: 140

Post by Oskar007 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:55 am

Hello,
could you please describe the problem in a demo in order to better understand what exactly is messed with with "opacity 63%" ?
greeting
Oskar007

translated with Google

blackjack1979
Posts: 37

Post by blackjack1979 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 am

Oskar007 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:55 am
Hello,
could you please describe the problem in a demo in order to better understand what exactly is messed with with "opacity 63%" ?
all is simple: how to set the numerical value of the block transparency ????

User avatar
Oskar007
Posts: 140

Post by Oskar007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 am

Hello,

a numeric transparent setting is currently not planned,
but I will pass it on to the developers, which you may want to include in the future.

greeting
Oskar007

blackjack1979
Posts: 37

Post by blackjack1979 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 am

Oskar007 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 am
Hello,

a numeric transparent setting is currently not planned,
but I will pass it on to the developers, which you may want to include in the future.

greeting
Oskar007
It present in ver 2 but in ver 3 developers cut this ??? Its joke? I have plus version and i not can see opacity number?

User avatar
Oskar007
Posts: 140

Post by Oskar007 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello
So I'm not aware that there was a numeric Transparents setting in version 2, if I understand the question correctly?
greeting
Oskar007

blackjack1979
Posts: 37

Post by blackjack1979 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Oskar007 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:18 pm
Hello
So I'm not aware that there was a numeric Transparents setting in version 2, if I understand the question correctly?
greeting
Oskar007
you right! but its not normal....
please see screenshot from normal animation programm: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmQmASrjm7wH7GHP0N1lJzUWDmW6
it is needed function and i not understand why developers not add this to app

John Schwartz
Posts: 11

Post by John Schwartz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:09 am

Hello Blackjack

This is an old post, so I don't know if you have managed to solve your problem.
Even if it is not possible to specify a numerical value for the element, you can still use a numerical value if you use a Javascript function for this.
Example : ....style.opacity = "0.5";
I think the developers should make it possible to specify a value in the element settings.

blackjack1979
Posts: 37

Post by blackjack1979 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:05 pm

John Schwartz wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:09 am
Hello Blackjack

This is an old post, so I don't know if you have managed to solve your problem.
Even if it is not possible to specify a numerical value for the element, you can still use a numerical value if you use a Javascript function for this.
Example : ....style.opacity = "0.5";
I think the developers should make it possible to specify a value in the element settings.
Hello John!
Thanks for your advice, but on the slogans of the program I should not know the code .... I know about what you wrote! I paid for a working program but it is impossible to work in it (see my posts with errors - this is a small part) and the administrator here is only for the "I don't know" formal replies .... it is funny to me ....

Post Reply