Upgrade from Webanimator now to Webanimator plus

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
vikasg1970

Upgrade from Webanimator now to Webanimator plus

Post by vikasg1970 »

I have purchased Webanimator (now version) on 5th July 2018. But while playing with various features of the software as per the PDF manual (which is for plus version) included with software, I found that there are certain features which are available only in plus version and not in now version, so I have decided to upgrade to the plus version by paying the price difference.
But as per the replies received from the customer support department, it seems that the company do not have any policy of upgrade, because I will have to pay the full price (as mentioned on the website) to get the plus version.
So, can the admins advice if the company has upgrade policy from lower version to upper version. If not, I will opt for refund towards the now version and then purchase the plus version by paying the full price, since why should I pay full price for only certain advanced features in plus version.
Another advice for the company: Please include a detailed comparison of various features available in different versions of software, so that the customer can know which version is suitable to him/her.

Regards
Vikas

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello Vikas,
it's not correct. There is an update from version now to version plus at the following link:
https://www.webanimator.com/en/buy-now.html
scroll down in the at the bottom of the pag.
You can se the update.

Thank you.
Attachments
screen.jpg
screen.jpg (90.44 KiB) Viewed 2855 times

vikasg1970

Post by vikasg1970 »

Thanks for your reply.
Actually since I am accessing your website from India, hence the prices displayed are in Indian Rupees (INR).
The price displayed on your website for the new purchase of plus 3 version is 1399.00 (INR). Whereas the price for upgrade from Now 3 version to Plus 3 version is also displayed as 1399 (INR).
I have attached screenshots of both the pages for your reference.
So, how is it possible that both the new purchase price and upgrade price are same. These should be different. I think either of the prices have been entered wrong, and needs correction.Kindly check.

Regards
Vikas
Attachments
Upgrade Page Screenshot
Upgrade Page Screenshot
WebAnimatorPlus_UpgradePage.jpg (71.34 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
New Purchase Screenshot
New Purchase Screenshot
WebAnimatorPlus_NewPurchasePage.jpg (70.6 KiB) Viewed 2817 times

steveg

Post by steveg »

Hi Vikas,

I realised the same things you did. But you can definitely upgrade from the Now version to the Plus version because I did it a couple of days ago.

= Steve

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello,
I would ask you to try again please.
We have corrected the price now.
Thank you for reporting it.