webanimator 3 - raw software

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
blackjack1979

webanimator 3 - raw software

Post by blackjack1979 »

installed try the webanimator 3 and what I saw after 2 minutes of work (see attachment) .... Well, why the software incomedia everything is so done
ps: windows 10 x64 1803 has just been installed ...
developers - buy saola animate and see how you need to do similar programs ... I wasted money buying version 2 ...
Attachments
webanim3.jpg
webanim3.jpg (255.67 KiB) Viewed 4443 times

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello blackjack1979,
are you using images or very large resources?
How big is the project? If you want you can try to send it to me so you can check it (you can use the https://wetransfer.com/ service)
Let me know.

blackjack1979

Post by blackjack1979 »

ICR wrote:Hello blackjack1979,
are you using images or very large resources?
How big is the project? If you want you can try to send it to me so you can check it (you can use the https://wetransfer.com/ service)
Let me know.
the image I used in your program is taken from her resources! in my computer 16GB of memory and even this was not enough for processing! I have a long time dealing with the company incomedia and I know that all the mistakes she shifts to users !! We should look for and report your mistakes and at the same time buy your product! you think it's right?

esahc

Post by esahc »

How disappointing.
I have exactly the same error, but I was simply following the very simple first tutorial on youtube.
I assumed this was because my version of Windows10 is VERY out of date, but if 1803 throws this error it must be something else.
I can use WA3 reliably on a far lesser PC running Win10 1803, so perhaps the problem is in an unrelated software package?

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello esahc,
i don't' understand. In pc with the w10 and 1803 update the program work correctly? If yes probably depends by your Windows configuration. Let me know.

esahc

Post by esahc »

I am working thru the options and to that end I have created a new user without any redirection of library or temp files/folders. So far no luck. When time permits I am going to try running WA without ANY startup programs and see if I can locate the culprit. But not tonight.

esahc

Post by esahc »

FIXED IT! I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!
(well - for me, anyway)

If I run Webanimator 3 (even the beta) on my main PC it eventually locks up. By trial and error I have found that if I disable ControlCenter Launcher Fuji Xerox Co, Ltd (I have a Fuji Xerox Docuprint M225 dw), Webanimator DOES NOT FREEZE!

If you have this brand of printer, you would be well advised to open task manager, startup, and disable it if you intend to keep using webanimator.
this shows the file icon and name in taskmanager
this shows the file icon and name in taskmanager
controlcenter.jpg (3.99 KiB) Viewed 4345 times
Have a great day!

esahc

Post by esahc »

Sadly I spoke too soon - whilst WA3 is FAR more stable after the removal of the Fuji Xerox software, it crashed with the same error when I added a button.
The hunt continues :-(