Responsive update & Export options

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
gmjhunter

Responsive update & Export options

Post by gmjhunter »

Hi,

I'm searching for a new animation software. I saw Web Animator and LOVED the application when testing. However, is there going to be a RESPONSIVE & EXPORT OPTION UPDATE anytime soon?

Without responsiveness I don't know how anyone can functionally use Web Animator. Also, the export options only allow 2 options; GIF & HTML. What about M-PEG 4, MOV, AVI and others???

In 2018, developers need a bunch options because you have to use variants for different users. Is there going to be an update for these options, given the price?

Thanks.

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello,
thank you for the message, we're glad you liked the software.
We are pleased that you have reported your idea that we will send to our development team.
Animations in html format are the most compatible and visible to all users on the sites, it is the format that we recommend to use.

I don't know if wuill be release an update about this but I confirm that I confirm that it has been communicated.
Thank you.

gmjhunter

Post by gmjhunter »

Hi,
Sorry to bother you again :)

Is it possible you guys can give me a trial. I've been swamped and just lost track of time. I haven't had any time to really dig into the application at all Pretty please. I need an extended trial so I can test these project requirements from 2 different clients.

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello,
i am sorry but i can not understand your message. Can you explain more better please?
Thank you.

gmjhunter

Post by gmjhunter »

Oh sorry. What I was asking is - if you could give me another trial to work in-depth in the application? I had an earlier trial period but I got slammed and couldn't test or anything because a video had to get done. I forgot it was only 14 days, and then I couldn't get in the app when I tried.

As developers, we really need 30 days to go to work, use apps, come home cook, eat, you know the whole thing, then test on our own time. There's no real way to do it during the day.

I was just asking for more time please.

Thanks for the response :)

gmjhunter

Post by gmjhunter »

I was asking if you could give me another trial. I ran out of time when I was going to test out the software before. Can I get more time to trial software again please?

Thanks Gary Michael.

ICR

Post by ICR »

Hello Gary,
i am sorry but the demo time can not be extended. You can try to install the Demo in another pc.
Thank you.