License Key will not activate product

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
mikegough

License Key will not activate product

Post by mikegough »

I bought Web Animator Plus via Cleverbridge and received a License Code. I activated the product, validated my email address and used the program successfully. Now some weeks later, when I try to open the program, it says that my trial period has expired. When I click the link to enter my license code, the correct code is already filled in, but when I try to submit (press the "Check License" button), I get the message "An error has occurred". I have tried uninstalling the program and re-downloading the trial version, as suggested by the sales team, but I get exactly the same result. How can this be solved?

ICC

Post by ICC »

Hello mikegough,

Can you please write me a private message with the licence key and the email you used?

Many thanks!

mikegough

Post by mikegough »

This issue has miraculously righted itself!! I went through the usual procedure and got the "trial period expired" notification as before, but when I went to check the license, instead of coming up with the error message, the license went through the check and I got an "already validated" message. Since then, the program has opened without a hitch.
I can't explain the change, nor the previous error message, but it may have something to do with the fact that I am running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels. Sometimes it's not quite the same as running Windows as the native OS on a PC..