An updated version of WebAnimator is available!
- Fixed: Fixed issue with wrong image file formats for html previews. Previews from projects created by templates didn't show png or gif images (only jpg worked).
- Fixed: Removes problems with transparent gifs or pngs in template Product presentation
- Fixed: Sometimes images from projects created by template 'Product presentation' were not shown in html preview
- Fixed: Overlay text in square formats of template 'Moving background' is no longer rotated vertically
- Fixed: The wizard for the same template could not be run more than once.
- Fixed: Images with double byte chars in their file name (Japanese symbols, German umlauts) were not displayed in program scene.
- Fixed: Images with double byte chars in their file name (Japanese symbols, German umlauts) were not displayed in generated gifs.
- Fixed: An error occurred when all events for one element or for the scene have been used.
- Fixed: A (very rare) error may have occurred when dragging an effect onto the stage.
- Fixed: Equally named timing (easing) functions were all checked or uncheck in the context menu at the same time.
We invite you to install the latest software updates for free using the following links:
WebAnimator: http://www.webanimator.com/download/set ... imator.exe
WebAnimator Plus: http://www.webanimator.com/download/set ... orplus.exe