Animation Completely Invisible

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
RutReturns

Animation Completely Invisible

Post by RutReturns »

I am new to this software so pardon me if my questions seem uneducated.

I created a 14 second animation with 2 logos flying into the screen, spinning then flying off the screen. It didn't take very long and when I play in the software it plays fine with the software open.

When I preview the animation, nothing is shown. A black box appears in a flash then disappears. nothing ever shows.

I exported the animation to a wax file and using Website X5 Pro 13 placed it on a website I am working on. I get the same result. A short flash then nothing.

Any ideas?

ICC

Post by ICC »

Hello RutReturns,

Can you please send me the project folder after you zipped it in a private messsage so I can see why this happens?

Many thanks!

RutReturns

Post by RutReturns »

I opened the project on a different computer because I wanted to look over it before I sent it to you.

I went into the scene settings and unchecked the background from being transparent and chose a black color for the background. I got the same result so I went ahead and switched the color back to white and turned the transparency back on.

When I tested to make sure it was the same, somehow, believe it or not, it fixed the problem. The logos are now visible in the preview.
I exported the wax5 and imported into the website I was working on and they show up now like they should.

Not sure why the background transparency would matter but it seems fixed now.

I do have another issue with the movement, but I guess I will start a new thread or search for that solution.
I will send you the file to look at what I am talking about, but when I rotate the images, instead of doing a complete 360, it goes to 180 then stops and goes backwards in stead of completing the rotation in the same direction. I am sure it is something I have done wrong.

RutReturns

Post by RutReturns »

I am not sure how but the problem fixed itself.

I went into the scene and disabled the transparent background and changed the color to black. Tested but got the same result. I went back in and switched the color back to white and turned background transparency back on and tested again. Somehow that fixed the issue and the animation is showing up properly now.

I am having an issue with the animation itself though. Instead of the rotation going around 360 degrees, it goes around 180 then stops and goes backwards to the starting point. I haven't been able to figure out why it doesn't continue around completely.

I will send you the project folder to see what I mean.

ICC

Post by ICC »

Hello RutReturns,

To send me the project folder use the function on http://www.wetransfer.com to generate a link and then write me in a private message the link to download it.

Many thanks!