Missing GIF-animation in wax5-files

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
John Schwartz

Missing GIF-animation in wax5-files

Post by John Schwartz »

Hello WebAnimator

Two ( 2 ) month ago I posted about this issues in WebAnimator
One ( 1 ) month ago I posted the same issue in WebAnimator plus.

I have had no answers to my posts. I would like to have an answer - have You seen the posts ?
Are You able to reproduce what I describe as my problem ?
I don't want immediate solving of my problem, but I expect that You take my problem seriously, and that You answer something like : We have received Your post, We are able to reproduce what You are describing, and will fix the bug in our program as soon as possible.
Or You could answer : We can't reproduce Your error - please send us ............
Or You could answer : Sorry for You that You bought our program and were stupid enough to pay for an upgrade to the plus-version, when You could have used the Google Webdesigner at no cost - we don't take care of our customers.

Please give answers to my question/problem.

Kind regards
John

PS I have also posted something about changing the color. Later I have found out that the program aren't able to pause and start a video either - by the way - google webdesigner are able to do that.
If You want me to, I can make a post about the "not able to pause a video" - if You intend to process it.

ICD

Post by ICD »

Hello John,

again: sorry that you had to wait so long for your answer. Please check my reply on your earlier post from today.