WA Go! Tutorials?

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
Philip2uk

WA Go! Tutorials?

Post by Philip2uk »

:?:
I have just purchased WAgo! and expected some sort of guidance in using it - absolutely none that I can find!
Are there any instructions / tutorials for WAgo! or is this yet another program I have spent money on and will never get to use?
:?:

ICD

Post by ICD »

Hello,

First of all I'd like to thank you for purchasing WA go! Currently there are no official tutorials - sorry. We hope that the program can be used intuitively. All there is to do is to choose one of the templates, put in some texts and images and maybe play around with some of the settings until the preview shows a result that you like. After that you can export the result into the format that best fits your needs.

Please feel free to ask any concrete question that you might have.

BWD

Post by BWD »

I too was hoping for a manual or tutorial or at a minimum help files related to input fields.
Under enter content, what is is looking for in Click URL: There is no browse feature so you can't browse for content....???
BWD

ICC

Post by ICC »

Hello BWD,

On this field you enter the URL to to the website or online content which needs to be shown on the browser once you see the animation.

Many thanks!