Update WebAnimator 2.1

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
ICN

Update WebAnimator 2.1

Post by ICN »

:!: The 2.1 WebAnimator update has been released.

Please find its changelog below:

User Interface
- A online Start page is now visible at startup to alert about news or updated versions.
- Added the possibility to preview the single scene instead of the whole animation
- Added the possibility to copy, paste and/or change the order of the scenes (move up/move down)
- Added to the main Menu a new "Edit" menu, in order to shows the same items present on the context menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, etc).
- Added the Undo/Redo items in "Edit" menu
- Added an Edit button near the Add/Dell buttons, in Javascript functions toolbox
- Added a new item, "Open template settings file", in the "Template" menu to load the template settings file

Export
- JQuery is now embedded using JQuery.noConflict
- It is now possibile to export the animations as a GIF file
- Minor fixes

We invite you to install the latest software updates. Launch WebAnimator and click on the updates notification in the start window then follow the onscreen instructions.

Have fun!

trevorm

Post by trevorm »

Hi

Just received update notice and downloaded Webanimator 2.1.
Does anyone know how to run this file to upgrade please? ;)

putro

Post by putro »

Today I recieved a e-mail from Incomedia with a link to install the upgraded version. They recommended that it was best to uninstall the previous version. So I did, but when i Click on the link "Start Downloading Webanimator" nothing happens. Is there a problem or is there another way for downloading the new version.

PROBLEM SOLVED!
Download didn't work in Explorer!
Now I used Chrome and it works perfect!
Last edited by putro on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gjmathias

Post by gjmathias »

Link to download new version from email sent doe snot work. How do I download version 2.0.4?

ICD

Post by ICD »

trevorm wrote:Hi

Just received update notice and downloaded Webanimator 2.1.
Does anyone know how to run this file to upgrade please? ;)
Hello,

The update is an executable installer file. You should be able to download the file and run it. You can install the version 2.1 into the same directory as your current 2.0 installation. You don't need to uninstall the old version.

ICD

Post by ICD »

putro wrote:Today I recieved a e-mail from Incomedia with a link to install the upgraded version. They recommended that it was best to uninstall the previous version. So I did, but when i Click on the link "Start Downloading Webanimator" nothing happens. Is there a problem or is there another way for downloading the new version.
There should be no problem. You can also try to download the demo versions from the website directly: http://www.webanimator.com/de/index.php#purchase

Thoses are the same versions that are linked in the emails.

There's no need to uninstall the old version but it's no problem either. If you've registered your old installation, the registration will still be valid for the new version.

ICD

Post by ICD »

gjmathias wrote:Link to download new version from email sent doe snot work. How do I download version 2.0.4?
If the link in the email doesn't work, please try to download one of the demo versions from the website please choose depanding on the license you own:

http://www.webanimator.com/en/index.php#purchase