why senses antimalware the webanimator dll. to a virus?

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
kirbel

why senses antimalware the webanimator dll. to a virus?

Post by kirbel »

Hi,

I purchased and I install the webanimator plus, this was an upgrade from webanimator.
My antivirus program senses this DLL files to a virus trojan.generic.
Help ma please, could I release this DLL or infected the setup ?

My second question
At the moment the webanimator plus 14 days trial version running and I do not view where it has to register the upgrade activation key

File Details
File size:
309.9 KB (317,328 bytes)
Product version:1.0.0.0
Copyright © 2012
Original file name: A5Core.dll
File type: Dynamic link library (Win32 DLL)
Language:Neutral
Common path: C:\Program Files\webanimator\a5core.dll

ICD

Post by ICD »

Hi!

We are running scans for malware and viruses prior to releasing the software. While we can not guarantee that the files are free from any malware, we can say that we do our best to keep everything clean. So, if you download the products from the official website it should be save to tell your virus scanner to make an exception.

Please also check if the file is digitally signed (by soft-evolution GmbH & Co. KG)

The trial will automatically prompt for license code input in the splash screen. There's also the menu entry "Enter license Code" in the project menu.

kirbel

Post by kirbel »

Hi,

I have been for the first time I downloades the products from the official website by the link of email notifications.

After validation the license code, my antimalware program has not felt the DLL file to trojan.genric.
It works okay

Thanks
Béla Király