Need Advise on my Project

Join us! Share tips and solutions with WebAnimator users around the world.
gjmathias

Need Advise on my Project

Post by gjmathias »

I created a project of a banner. How do I put the banner in WebSite X5 Professional? I cannot seem to figure it out as to enter the banner as a flash movie or a picture. Neither seems to work. Please help!

dumergalli

Post by dumergalli »

i've a similar trouble; i would use WA with WebsiteX5

Jane

Post by Jane »

Hi there,

I found this FAQ on the answers.websitex5.com help center.
It says to proceed as follows to insert an HTML5 animation made by WebAnimator in a page created using WebSite X5.

Create the animation using WebAnimator and save it with a name (ie: WA_Animation)

Export the animation from WebAnimator in an empty folder (ie: C:\WA_Project)

In WebSite X5 insert a HTML Object in a page and enter this HTML Code:

<div id="WA_AnimationStage" class="wascript"> <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="WA_Animation_resources/WA_SCRIPT.js"></script></div>
Please note that if you use a different name for your animation, you should replace "WA_Animation" in the above HTML code.

For the HTML Code Object, you also need to set the same height you entered for the WebAnimator animation. You can change this setting in WebAnimator, in the Project Properties section.

In the Expert tab you need to add all the files you find in "C:\WA_Project\WA_Animation_resources". Be carefull to set as Destination folder the path "WA_Animation_resources".

Only for the file "jquery-1.7.min.js", check the option "Link the file (.js and .css files only)"

Note: If you want to add more files at the same time, you can drag&drop them from Windows over the Attached file list in WebSite X5. You can also press the CTRL key as soon as you click on the Add button.

If you still have difficulties to insert your animation you might wait for the technical staff's reply.

Jane :)

edwinpp@planet.nl

Post by edwinpp@planet.nl »

Hello GJMathias,

You are probably already helped in the meantime, but I had the same question. So for what it is worth, maybe this topic helps:

https://answers.websitex5.com/post/102409

Regards
Edwin